Walnut miniSpinner Pro
- Current Stock:
miniSpinner Pro - the ULTIMATE espinner!
- More torque - even at very low speeds - great for art yarnies and production spinners.
- Higher top speed and more power for faster spinning and plying.
- The Pro's brushless DC (BLDC) motor is even quieter than the miniSpinner Classic!
- Same size, weight, and shape as the miniSpinner Classic.
- Available with either the standard (jumbo) or lace flyer, and is compatible with all the original mS accessories.
- With a 40 watt brushless DC (BLDC) motor and a new, custom, constant-speed controller, it is whisper quiet.
- This unit has about 2.5 times the torque of the miniSpinner Classic.
- Maximum speed is 2,000 RPM with the standard (jumbo) flyer, and 3,000 RPM with the lace flyer.
- Has all of the smooth handling of the original miniSpinner.
- The soft-start and -stop make it just as responsive as the original mS.
- Supports the optional (future) LCD display/remote switch.
- miniSpinner Pro, complete with flyer and one bobbin
- Additional 2 jumbo bobbins or 3 lace bobbins (depends on flyer selected)
- Orifice reducer set
- Maintenance kit
- AC power supply
- Mains power connector for your country
- Remote/foot switch
- 12 volt automobile adapter
- Orifice threader
- Zipper gear bag for accessories
- Jute miniSpinner logo tote bag
Weight: About 4.3 pounds(2.2kg)
Dimensions: 10"L x 6.25"W x 8"H (160x254x205mm).
Orifice: 5/8" (15mm), orifice reducers optional but recommended.
Design: Flyer lead (Scotch tension) style, which has characteristically light "feel" for effortless spinning.
Bobbin (standard): 4.25" diameter x 5.78" long, 70.4 cubic inch capacity (up to 14 ounces depending on fiber diameter and density).
Speed: Continuously variable from 0 to 3,000 RPM with lace flyer, 2,000 RPM with standard flyer. The optional WooLee Winder flyer will be speed-limited by centrifugal force and/or out-of-balance issues at high speeds.
Motor: Powerful, high-quality 12 volt BLDC motor, reversible.
Power supply: 12 volts DC, 4.2 amps maximum 100-240 volts input, 50-60 Hz.
Speed controller: State-of-the-art PIC microcontroller-based quiet sinusoidal drive using pulse width modulation (PWM) with overload protection, soft-start, and soft-stop for gentle starts and stops.
Remote/foot switch: Configurable as tap-ON/tap-OFF or "deadman" mode (hold down for ON, let up for OFF).