Say Hello to ZÜCA,
The anti "jet lag" bag. Developed for the seasoned road warrior, the ZÜCA Pro is part carry-on, part organizer, and part "darn is this thing cool". With a built-in seat (seriously) and removable packing pouches that stack like drawers, this patented new concept in travel is like nothing else. Period. Better yet, the ZÜCA Pro fits comfortably into overheads and comes with a TSA-friendly toiletry bag. The comforts of home. You can take them with you.
(Please Note: We can only ship ZÜCA bags to US destinations.) ZÜCA bags are shipped directly from ZÜCA, Inc.
Technical Specs – Pro Travel Luggage
- Aluminum alloy frame is light, super strong and rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- 41” Telescoping handle
- The removable, hand washable, Insert Bag is made from premium water resistant 1680D ballistic nylon
- 4” Lightweight polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make for a seriously silent ride
- This luggage meets FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Feet, made of nylon 6, go easy on scratchable surfaces
- Chrome plated, rust resistant screws
- Dimensions: 19.5” height, 10” width, 13.5” depth
- Weight (frame and bag): 9.3 lbs
- Weight (with accessories): 12 lbs
- Cubic inches: 1,952 in
- Cubic centimeters: 31,996 cm
- Liters: 32 L
- 5 Packing Pouches - 2 Red (5" x 9.5" x 10.5"), 1 Blue (3" x 9.5" x 10.5"), 1 Orange (2" x 9.5" x 10.5"), 1 Green (3" x 9.5" x 8")
- 1 Clear TSA-compliant toiletry bag (1 quart)
- 1 Matching Travel Cover
The included Travel Cover adds protection if you decide to check-in your baggage, and deters theft from your bag. The five removable packing pouches (color coded by size) stack like drawers, and the TSA compliant zipper pouch makes for easy packing for your liquids.
Lightweight aerospace technology, durable fabrics, and multiple compartments means your frequently used effects are always fully protected and within reach.
Posted by Deborah Brooks on Mar 7th 2016
I gave this bag 4 stars only because the black finish is shiny enamel rather than anodized aluminum as shown in the illustrations online. I am returning it and requesting the matte black metal version I expected to get or changing to the silver matte aluminum finish. The shiny black is an invitation to scratches.
Love, Love, LOVE my Zuca Pro Travel Bag!!!!
Posted by RISpinner on Jan 20th 2016
I hemmed and hawed about spending the money for a Zuca Pro Travel bag - but I'm SOOO glad I opted to get it! I can keep my mini-spinner in this bag and have all my parts ready to go at any time - to class, to guild or just to spin with a friend. Plus, I always know that I have a level surface on which to put my mini-spinner - no worries about whether or not there's a table handy. And when I have those trips when I don't take my mini-spinner with me (yes, there ARE occasionally those trips!), it's a FANTASTIC carryon bag that can pack at least a week's worth of clothing easily. The packing cubes are GREAT - I was sold on those even before my Zuca, as they really organize my packing and make it so much easier. So for both my mini-spinner and as an all-purpose carryon travel suitcase, the Zuca Pro Traveler was a GREAT decision for me.
Posted by barb on Sep 17th 2015
Love it, perfect all my e spinning gear in one place!!